How to get to Kingsbarns golf course.
Find out here how to Travel to Kingsbarns Golf Course by public transport or by Taxi.
Kingsbarns is located under seven miles South East of St Andrews.
Just past the little village of Kingsbarns on the A917 coastal route between St Andrews and Crail.
Public transport to Kings_barns:
Detailed information about timetables, fares and routes is available by calling the Traveline at (0871 200 22 33).
- From Leven to St.Andrews
Stage coach bus 95 runs every 60mins*:
Leven – Letham Glen – Lundin Links – Lower Largo – Upper Largo – Colinsburgh – Kilconquhar – Elie – St Monans – Pittenweem – Anstruther – Cellardyke – Crail – Kingsbarns – Boarhills – Brownhills – Kinkell Braes – St Andrews
- From St.Andrews Bus 95 station bus to Anstruther
Stagecoach bus 95 to Anstruther runs every 60mins*
Journey duration 20mins
- From Edinburgh to Kingsbarns
1. Train Waverley station ScotRail towards Dundee
2. Leave at Leuchars station (you can Reserve a Taxi) or
3. Take the bus 99D towards St Andrews
4. Then change at St.Andrews busstation to the 95 towards Leven
5 Get of at Kinsbarns and the Golf course is a 10min walk south from
Travel by Taxi to Kingsbarns
Taxis available up to 8 passengers and extra luggage trailer available at a small extra cost
- Edinburgh City 1h20 min (coastal route) as of £115
- Edinburgh airport 1h15 min (coastal route) as of £100
- Glasgow airport 2h00 min as of £150
- Gleneagles 1h35min £110
- Leuchars station 30 min £29
- St.Andrews bus station 20 min £20
- Cupar train station 35min £36
- Dundee 45mins £50
- Turnberry 3h25min £230
- Waverley Station Edinburgh 1h20min £115
Find out how to Travel to Kingsbarns Golf Course by public transport, train bus or by Taxi.
It is a links course which ranks in the top golf courses in the world.
Nearly every hole boasts spectacular views of the sea and are a formidable enough test to be included in the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship rota each autumn alongside the Old Course, St Andrews and Carnoustie Golf Links and will host the Ricoh Womens open 2017.
Course design by Kyle Phillips and opened in 2000 and is set in an amphitheater along 1.8 miles of picturesque North Sea coastline
The venue prides itself on excellent customer service and great accessibility of tee times.
As KingsbarnsGolf does not operate a membership program, visiting golfers are each treated like members for the day with staff on hand to ensure that everyone enjoys the golfing experience which the team are so proud of.