The 2015 St Andrews Pilgrim foundation auction
Starfish taxis is delighted announce to undertake the 2015 The St. Andrews Pilgrim Foundation’s Charity Fund Raiser golf and airport transportation under our care.
Starfish Taxis congratulates the fortunate winners of the 2015 Golf package at the home of golf and look forward to ensure making this the golf trip of a lifetime for the lucky bidders
The St Andrews Pilgrim Foundation commenced in 1998 and was fully constituted in 2002. It auctions extremely attractive golf packages, to sustain projects of maintenance, conservation and restoration of the old town of St Andrews.
The foundation started to be created in 1998 and was fully constituted in 2002
What to expect between the 22nd to the 28th of July?
- Stay at the Fairmont golf resort St Andrews with spectacular views over St Andrews and St Andrews Bay.
The auction prize will be for 2 twins for 6 nights bed and breakfast.
- Guaranteed tee time for 4 on the famous St Andrews Old Course in the home of golf
- Guaranteed tee time for 4 on the challenging links of the Championship Course Carnoustie
- Guaranteed tee time for 4 at the fabulous Kingsbarns Links, hailed as a natural golf wonder
- Guaranteed tee time for 4 at the Castle and Jubilee on the St Andrews Links
- Guaranteed tee time for 4 at Kittocks and Torrance at Fairmont St Andrews
- Private visit to the R&A Clubhouse with conducted tour
- Surface transport from Glasgow/Edinburgh airport and throughout the 6 day stay
- Whisky tasting at Luvinans Bottle shop St Andrews and a lot of warm Scottish hospitality
- A lifetime chance for 4 golfers to walk in the footsteps of Open Champions
The St Andrews Pilgrim Foundation is a registered charity based in the world famous home of golf, St Andrews, Scotland.
The St Andrews
Honorary President: Sir Michael Bonallack O.B.E
The St Andrews Pilgrim Foundation Kinburn Ca
stle St, St Andrews Scotland KY16 9DR
email: email@example.com. Tel 01334 478687
Scottish Charity Number: SC029297