Starfish Taxis has increased emphasis to safeguarding our clients and drivers at any time.
Our services are still running while Coronavirus measures remain in place.
We will assist you to travel by taxi or private hire vehicle,
Our best efforts are in place to follow safety guidances as is practically possible.
Please take your own precautions for keeping yourself safe, sanitiser and wipes are provided on board.
We will consider journeys to anywhere in the U.K.
- All Airports and Stations in the U.K.
- St Andrews to Heathrow airport.
- St Andrews to London City
- St Andrews to Perth Station.
- St Andrews to Dundee Station.
- Just ask us any destination
We can only attend a strict 30 minute advance booking system to be able to prepare and disinfect the vehicles between every job.
Every individual journey is subjected to the driver’s safety consideration.
- St Andrews University students traveling out.
(Coronavirus (COVID-19) essential international travel guidance)
- Collect food shopping
- Prescription medicine pick-up and delivery
- Emergency appointment and any medical needs, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person.
- Travelling to and from work, where work absolutely cannot be done from home.
More info on Covid-19 procedures:
During these uncertain times, we want to reassure our clients that our absolute priority is to maintain essential services safeguarding the health of our customers and that of our drivers.
We will therefor only undertake hires booked more than 30min in advance, with these measures especially wish to assist our most vulnerable clients the best way we can!
Vehicles will get cleaned and disinfected before and after every job, we erected partitions between passengers and the driver.
The driver will give strict instructions on opening doors and handling luggage.
We will continue to enhance the measures in place and will act in response to developing updates from public health authorities.
Have a safe journey
The Starfish Team