Secure yourself a local St Andrews taxi service for your Airport transfers.
With very competitive pricing from just £90.
Meet and greet service with direct mobile contact with your chauffeur.
Starfish also provides comfortable MPV Mercedes Vito and Viano vehicles ranging up to
8 passengers taxis for Golf and sightseeing tours in and around Scotland.
Ask us for a quote we are happy to assist with questions you may have!
Tariff for an Edinburgh airport transfer via the Queensferry crossing starting from:
- Edinburgh airport transfer from St Andrews (Including meet and greet). £90
- ***Tariffs above subject to luggage requirements and
travel via the Forth road bridge or Queensferry crossing
Tariff £90 based on 2 passengers reserved more than 40min in advance.
- Please ask for a FREE highlight tour and let your chauffeur familiarise you with the historical town of St.Andrews.
Fixed fare to your destination. No surprises!
Travel in comfort:
Our professional chauffeurs are fully licensed and trained with finesse, discretion and excellent local knowledge.
Our vehicles are very recent and maintained to the highest standards with leather seats and air-conditioned compartments for your comfort. Most of our fleet runs Mercedes Benz.
Also for your convenience driver will meet & greet you at the airport arrival lounge, holding a most noteworthy board with your name.
No waiting time is charged for delayed flights up to 45mins,
We will monitor your Edinburgh flight and your taxi driver will arrive at the airport on time.
Thereafter £5/quarter hour.
Where will we meet ?:
Your first impression of Scotland begins with a warm welcome therefore,
meet and greet service is included in the quote provided parking cost up to £4 with 1h flight delay included.
Our chauffeur will be waiting to greet the guests with a personal greeting card at the arrival gate coming into the terminal.
Also your driver will be on hand to help carry the luggage while escorting to the vehicle consequently arrive at your destination relaxed and stress free.
We will monitor your flight and meet you 30min after flight touchdown.
We have Golf luggage trailers upon request for excess luggage where required.
Which are ideal for Golf trips, Ski trips, Film crews, Events and temporary storage for the day. Since 2011 we offer day tours of Scotland
Our Edinburgh airport taxi service includes
- For your convenience our driver will welcome you at the airport arrival lounge with a name board.
- Our parking costs at Edinburgh airport are included in the Transfer Quote up to £4.
- A FREE highlight tour around St Andrews old town center focusing on your interest.
- No upfront payment required just pay the driver for the job done.
- No extra charge in case of flight delay up to 40mins. (We will monitor your flight on arrival).
- Appropriately licensed and comprehensive insured and clean taxi-hire vehicles.
- The preferred option is to pay by cash to the driver in the local Pound Sterling currency.
- You can prepay via bank transfer,
- we can send you the bank details upon request.
- Payment can be done by card:
PLEASE NOTE: not all drivers have the facility so we need to be notified in advance.
About Edinburgh Airport:
Baggage handling at Edinburgh airport for lost or delayed luggage
Baggage handling and delivery is the responsibility of the airline from the point of check-in to the point of collection.
If anything is left or lost on board an aircraft, please contact the airline immediately.
Some airlines provide a replacement service for baggage which has been damaged in transit.
For details please contact the relevant airline directly.
Contact Delayed or lost Luggage at EDI airport
0044 131 344 3486
|Airport Contacts||Telephone Number|
|Baggage and Check in Assistance||+44 (0)870 040 0007|
|Immigration Enquires||+44 (0)131 887 1111 www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk|
|Customs and Excise||+44 (0)131 344 3251|
|Freight and Cargo||+44 (0)141 207 9168|
|Lost Property||+44 (0)131 344 3486|
|Valet Parking||+44 (0)870 737 0778|
|MINICOM||+44 (0)131 344 3100|
|Lounge bookings||+44 (0)131 344 3473|
|Edinburgh Airport Parking||+44 (0)870 8444 000|
|Police||+44 (0)131 311 3131|
|Taxi||+44 (0)779 002 1000|
|National Rail enquiries||+44 (0)0845 7484950|
Flight destinations from Edinburgh airport transfer.
View the flight destinations here.
Facts about Edi Airport:
The control tower handles about 120,000 aircrafts a year, this number keeps increasing as the airport expands. The Tower meets the sky for 57meters.
At night it lights up in changing colors, it becomes even more of a site-icon.
10,000,000 + Passengers travel every year.
- Airport Taxi
- Aberbnethy £85
- Albany hotel St Andrews £90
- Anstruther £90
- Arncroach £90
- Auchtermuchty £80
- Balcomie hotel £95
- Balcomie Links Caravan Park £95
- Balmashie Cottages £90
- Balmeadowside lodges £85
- Balmerino £85
- Balmullo KY16 £85
- Birkhill estate £85
- Blebo craigs £85
- Boarhills £90
- Brunton £85
- Cairnsmill Caravan Park £90
- Cambo Estate £95
- Cameron £85
- Carnbee £90
- Carphin House £85
- Cellardyke £90
- Ceres £85
- Clayton Caravan park £85
- Colinsburgh £90
- Collessie £85
- Craigrothie £85
- Craigsanquhar £90
- Craigtoun Meadows Holiday Park £90
- Crail £95
- Cupar £85
- Cupar Train station £85
- Drumoig hotel £90
- Dundee Ninewells £100
- Dunino £85
- Earlsferry £90
- Edenside Guest house £80
- Edinburgh airport taxis
- Elie £90
- Fairmont hotel St Andrews Bay £90
- Falkland £85
- Fernie Castle £85
- Gateside £85
- Gauldry £85
- New Gilston £85
- Glasgow Airport £140
- Grange of Lindores £80
- Hazelton walls £90
- Hilton Dundee £100
- Hotel Du Vin St.Andrews £90
- Inn at Lathones £90
- Kemback £85
- Kilconquhar KY9 1E £90
- Kilconquhar Castle Estate £90
- Kilmany £90
- Kilrenny £90
- Kincaple £85
- Kingarroch £85
- Kingsbarns £95
- Kings barns Distillery £95
- Kingskettle £85
- Kinkell byre St Andrews £85
- Kinkell Braes Caravan Park £90
- Largoward £85
- Leuchars Trainstation £85
- Lindores £85
- Logie £85
- Lower Largo £85
- Lundin Links £85
- Luthrie £90
- Macdonald Rusacks £90
- Malmaison Dundee £95
- Moonzie £85
- Morton of Pitmilly 95
- Mountquhanie Estate £85
- Newburgh £85
- Newport £90
- Newport-On-Tay £90
- Old Course Hotel St Andrews KY16 9SP £90
- Over Rankeilour £85
- Peat Inn £90
- Pickletillum £90
- Pitlessie £85
- Pitscottie £85
- Pittenweem £90
- Railway taxis
- Leuchars £85
- Rathillet £85
- Saint Andrews £85
- St Andrews Fairmont hotel £90
- St Andrews Links clubhouse £90
- St.Michaels £90
- Saint Monans £90
- Springfield KY15 5S £85
- Strathkinness £85
- Strathmiglo £85
- Tayport £95
- University of St.Andrews £85
- Upper Largo £85
- Uber Cabs St Andrews
- Wormit £90
Edinburgh Airport is abbreviated EDI and located in Ingliston 5.58 miles (9.3km) west of the city centre.
Edinburgh Airport features a single domestic arrival terminal and International arrivals 1 + 2
Yet it has a great range of destinations.
The passenger Pick up and drop off zone are just 3 minute walk across from the terminal under the multi storey car park.